Candle Care and Burn Tips:
- To help your candle burn at its best, allow the wax to melt all the way to the edges with each burn.
- Don’t burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Always trim your wick to 5mm before relighting.
- Store your candle in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Stop burning your candle when approximately 2cm of wax remains in the jar to avoid the glass overheating or shattering and causing potential fire hazard.
- Keep out of reach of children & pets.
- Keep foreign materials away from your candle.
- Never burn while unattended.
- Always read the safety warning label on the bottom of your candle prior to lighting.